No articles found to show on this page.
the result so far:
you can check the detail from my trade explorer or my mql5 link.
one important think about testing on demo account is highly possible to have similar performance with real account with some condition:
1. backtest is 100% same with the real result (no matter demo or real account)
2. it’s not trade in second, hard for the demo account to catch-up with the real account if trading is scalping in second like news trading, arbitrage, etc.
what I’m going to say is:
1. u develop ur main system in demo account for forward testing.
2. once entry exit logic is firmed, and backtest is exactly the same with forward testing. then u can start with real account.
3. be optimistic, but keep smart.